Join the Karat Club Today!
A Karat is defined as a unit of measure for the fineness of gold. A carrot is defined as a yummy treat for our four legged friends. Any way you define it HETRA is in need of YOU to join the “Karat Club”.
– Edye Godden, OTR/L, HETRA Executive Director
NARHA certified instructor
What is the Karat Club?
The “Karat Club”, formerly known as the 100 for HETRA Club, will be a group of individuals that wish to support the amazing students of HETRA on a month to month basis through a monthly automatic deduction donation. The goal of this club is to help build a sustaining membership of individuals willing and able to support the student sponsorship program. If we reach our membership goal we will be able to support over 27 students each month through the student sponsorship program.
There are 4 levels of the Karat Club:
- 10 Karat – donating $10 per month or making a one time $120 donation
- 24 Karat – donating $25 per month or making a one time $300 donation
- 50 Karat – donating $50 per month or making a one time $600 donation
- 100 Karat – donating $100 per month or making a one time $1,200 donation
What are the benefits of club membership?
- All club members will be listed on the website on a special section under Karat Club, we will keep a running list of all the active club members.
- All club members will receive our quarterly newsletter where we share wonderful stories about the HETRA students, horses and volunteers.
- All club members will be invited to a special open house night during the month of October where we will celebrate our wonderful supporters and allow our students to show off all that they have accomplished throughout the year.
- All club members will receive an exclusive Karat Club pin.
- Most importantly though you will know that you made a difference in the life of one of our very special HETRA students!!!
How can I join the Karat Club?
Click on the link below, fill out the information form, and send it back to HETRA at 10130 S. 222nd Street, Gretna, NE 68028. The program has been set up to accept a one time donation or you can make a monthly automatic payment on your credit or debit card. You can also get a group of friends together and each person donate $10, $20, etc. towards your goal